8.07.2010

titulo


probably my most "summery" outfit yet! .... except for the fact that the shorts are wool (i'm pretty sure) they're pretty itchy !

but they're my favorite :}

wearing: dotted flutter blouse from my mom, vintage high waited shorts, leather belt from my dad, and vintage (by vintage i mean REALLY REALLY REALLY OLD!) Nordstrom's leather sandals from my mom.

i'm bummed that summer is already half way done, i have so much stuff to do!
i still have to finish my dialectical journals for AP Language, start drivers ed, and start my SAT practice book :(

?A question for my international readers: Do you guys have summer assignments?!
they basically kill my summer.

+++check out my entry for the Chictopia Jeffrey Campbell my way Contest HERE
anyways, thanks for reading!

xx

18 comments:

rachel. said...

oh, this outfit is lovely! :D you pull off that style of shorts so well.

Sybil said...

loving the feminine blouse!!! you look great!! nice summer outfit!!

i was never fond of summer classes.. so after my first year of taking an accounting class during summer, i decided not to do it again. what i do is just get full time courses throughout fall and winter, and free my summer for a part time job instead. :)

Animated Confessions

Ella Jasmine said...

Absolutely love your outfit, shorts are amazing.
I HATE summer assignments. They do kill summer, especially Art, takes up my life :(
Lovely blog,

Ella Jasmine xo

Cassidy said...

hmmm lovely as always .
haha summer assignments; i'm almost done with mine . they're not that bad really . maybe i'm biased because i just love english .

Anonymous said...

the outfit is very classy and lovely as usual :)

Dylana Suarez said...

Your blouse is gorgeous!

colormenana.blogspot.com

emily said...

i love the blouse, especially the sleeves! it goes so perfectly with those shorts.

emily said...

and as for summer assignments, i usually have quite a lot but not this year thankfully.

Ashley Dy said...

I really really love your outfit especially the top!!!

Your entry to the contest is amazing!!! I hope you win!! XO!

Carissa said...

amazing. u're gorgeous!

Silkybow said...

wow you look so amazing!
Nice nice outfit and great blog :)

vdcouture said...

uber chic and super classy <3

love,vdcouture

Jessy said...

<3 the shoes!

Alan Li said...

I love your outfit! By the way, you look way older than fifteen!

GENETICBOI said...

nothing like a vintage blouse from your own mother, amazing! the red/plum lips is that extra kick! loves!

Unknown said...

this is just awesome! I like! <3

gabriela said...

I just LOVE everything about this outfit ♥ No words... ^^

Jessica Wu said...

this outfit is gorgeous! perfect embodiment of the freshness of summer, yet still with a classic feel to it :)