6.28.2011

I love my NHHS readers!

The Galleon, our school's year book. Thank you Codi !
The Beacon, our Student paper. Thank you Andrew!


I am SO lucky to have the support of my fellow students at Newport Harbor High School, they're all so kind! I was interviewed for both the last issue of the Beacon and I was given a section in the yearbook on the "Fashion/Style" page. I just wanted to thank everyone that takes time to read my blog, and especially those who have read it from the start/spread it! One of my friends in college told me that her room mates from Northern Cali knew about my blog and were surprised that she knew me personally! It's always so exciting to see that people read/visit !

PS shoutout to my MALE style icon of the year JACOB BIXENMAN
and my FEMALE style icon of the year CHANELLE BOSSERT.
ahhah

xx
PPS don't forget to enter my giveawaySILVER SUMMER
BLOGLOVIN' || FB FAN || LKBK || CLAIRE'S

6 comments:

The Cat Hag said...

That's so awesome to see you featured in so many places! :)


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

Vivienne Kongvongsa said...

congrats jess! love these features!

fashionfault ////

ZHENYA ZHURAVLYOVA said...

GREAT1!!!

Jasmine P said...

congrats! That's so exciting :)
Thanks for stopping by my blog!

commonsenseandstilettos.blogspot.com

Joanna S. said...

congrats :) i'm so happy :) i want to see you in polish fashion magazine :)

Jessica Wu said...

this is so cool! which makes me remember, I mentioned you and your blog in a story about World Vision in my school newspaper The Windjammer (for which I'm the editor-in-chief for), and I totally meant to send you a copy! Maybe I'll be able to mail you an issue of the paper when I get your return address on the silver summer package :)