12.10.2011

Misikko Product Review 2 | HANA Professional Straightening Iron 1"


Sometimes, my hair does not like me.
It's true. Even with my (usually) naturally straight Asian hair, it has a tendency to fluff up and frizz--don't even get me started on my annoying baby hairs.

Lucky for me, and YOU, Misikko carries a selection of the best flat irons I have ever seen !

The top rated iron that Misikko sent me is HANA's 1" Professional Straightening Iron. Along with adjustable heat settings (which makes it versatile for all hair types) and the ceramic tourmaline plates that make it safe for damp OR dry hair, the iron heats up in less than 3 minutes! 

Be sure to check out all of Misikko's products on their website!
PS -looking for a hair dryer? I have the perfect one (see my review HERE)

xx


BLOGLOVIN' || FB FAN || LKBK || CLAIRE'S

9 comments:

moustachic said...

waaa thats amazing! i need it

LOMOGRAPHYY GIVEAWAYYY ON
www.moustachic.com
www.moustachic.com
www.moustachic.com

Mikaela said...

Hair problems are so annoying... My hair is not straight but it's not curly, something between them and it looks awful :DD But I love your hair color! :)


xx
absofuckinglutely

Candypop said...

I have heard some great things about these straighteners being wayyy better than the GHD's thankgod i dont own one cos now i can surely invest in a Misikko one!
Thanks for the video :) Your hair is so <3333 my ends are all dead and going a weird lightercolour in comparison to my roots LOL

www.candypop-lamour.blogspot.com

ROBYNTORIA said...

love your hair <3

cute blog - just started following you

xx

http://purpleponiesandcandyclouds.blogspot.com/

Catherine. said...

Madame. just found your blog. The pictures are great! You got a new follower. I would be thrilled if you would visit me and follow me back.

Bisou from Vienna
Catherine

http://fraeuleincatherine.blogspot.com/

Emanuela said...

Your hair is so pretty and long. Come by my blog maybe you'd like to follow :)

xo Emma

www.fromcitytocity-emm.blogspot.com

melina said...

Thanks! I follow you, too. You have such ja nice blog and your`re beautiful!

XX

theversastyle said...

my straightner just died last week!!! =( i need to get me one of these!!

come visit my blog .. doing a contest and need all the support i can get!

x0
annette
www.theversastyle.com

Rosalinde said...

Your hair is really long, love it!
Would you like to stop by my blog when you have time? It would be great if we could follow each other.

x Linda
www.lindamarkus.com
www.lindamarkus.nl