7.24.2012

What I'm Wearing | Leopard, Denim, and Studs




denim jacket from my childhood / shorts thanks to HANMATTAN / Evil Twin tank thanks to MARKET HQ / pumps thanks to SHEINSIDE / sunnies thanks to SPORTSGIRL / rings EBAY, AMERICAN EAGLE, CROSSROADS SECONDHAND / necklace made by yours truly ;) / gifted "chubby stick" from ULTA

Oh those short moments of pure ecstasy upon finding packages on your doorstep, ah.
These shorts hail from a lovely girl named Rose in the UK. She runs a fabulous store that sells destroyed denim shorts with a hearty heap of irresistible studs. Here are some of the shorts she sells, starting from just $55! Visit her store HERE for amazing distressed shorts to don throughout summer!

I knew that I had to pair these shorts with something bold and perhaps with more "daring" pieces. Thus, a rockstar skull tank and these fabulously furry leopard pumps from Sheinside did the trick. I then added some silver on my fingers and my neck to match the silver studs on my butt, haha! To top it off, a bold, fire-engine red on my lips and a pair of cool shades from Sportsgirl.

xx

INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN' | FB FAN | LOOKBOOK

23 comments:

Unknown said...

This outfit rocks! I love every piece you are wearing:) And I definitely feel ya on coming home and seeing a beautiful package on the doorstep or I love seeing the UPS guy stop at my house. eeep!

Mona-Lena said...

Sweet!

char said...

great look! i have that shirt =D I love your accessories!

maggie said...

Dude, those shorts rock! Love how you styled them :) Also, be on the lookout for a post coming up soon! You'll be excited :)

xx maggie
saltandleather.blogspot.com

gabriela said...

Hi Jessica! It's been a while since I left a comment here :)
I really like these photos! It's quite unusual to see you wearing something that "rocker" :D I love the shorts and shoes, though!
see u

gabriela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joanna S. said...

I love this look! Everything is just perfect<3
I love your shoes :)

Anonymous said...

really lovely look!
<3

FASHION PHILOSOPHY
www.fashionphilosophy.net

Annie Louise said...

Rocker chick - love it! xx

http://xbadtemper.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Great rocker, edgy, chic look! Love the shorts and those awesome shoes!! <3
xx
If you have a free moment I would so appreciate you checking out my new coral + mint outfit post!

The Urban Umbrella
xoxo

http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

. said...

You are SO gorgeous! Your face is amazing
Love these shorts :)

The Lovelorn

Unknown said...

Pretty outfit, love the studded shorts and leopard shoes are always a great choice!
x

Life's a shoe said...

nice look! I love your shorts and your shoes!

Men Trend said...

Loooooove your outfit! So great!

http://mentrend.blogspot.be/

Ava Tallulah said...

Your shoes are amazing. and I LOVE a good pair of studded shorts :)


Ava Tallulah
Enter My UO Giveaway

Jade Purple Brown said...

I love the height on those heels, not to high/not to low!

jadepurplebrown.com

Styl'yn said...

This is really cute!! I love this !! Great blog post!! Hope to see you soon
xoxo asiahlynn
http://asiahlyn.blogspot.com/

Khloé K. said...

Love ur outfit :) specially th shorts and the shoes !
& thanks for ur comment :)
Faveurdautomne.blogspot.com

Xoxo | Chloé

cecylia said...

adorable outfit!! Love your leopard heels- they are DIVINE!! Where are these photos taken?

Anonymous said...

Your outfit is so rock, I like it.
If you want visit my blog.

http://luxurylavishlife.blogspot.gr

Satin and Souffles said...

Gorgeous! I love this look! xx

www.satinandsouffles.com
www.satinandsouffles.com

Fashion babel said...

looooove your outfit!photos are dope!
http://fashion-babel.blogspot.com

Deppa said...

Leopard, studs and denim are the magical recipe for succes!!
I love it :)

Have a happy sunday,
see you!