9.04.2012

UPDATES

September: the IT month of the fashion industry.

My move to New York for college has been amazing so far, and many other things have made it even better.

First off, I will be volunteering/working backstage at Custo Barcelona for Mercedes Benz Fashion Week, and I'll also be helping out in their press offices this week!

I was also recently invited to attend the William Okpo SS13 presentation, and I'm most likely going to be backstage as well, so expect pictures! 

I'm so grateful and blessed to have been welcomed to New York in this manner, and I can't wait to see what else it has in store for me!

xx
INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN' | FB FAN | LOOKBOOK

8 comments:

Victoria said...

I'm so excited for you!
Have fun!

-V

http://queenvictoriareigns.blogspot.com/

Sharon said...

ah that's so exciting! :) so cool

Daniella said...

This is such great news sweetie!! Congrats and have fun :)

Take care, Daniella xox

Anonymous said...

greeeat outfit. you look great

WhiteCloset Fashion Blog
Twitter
Facebook

Anonymous said...

you're going to FIT? awesome! I just moved to NY too to study at Parsons. New York has really been amazing! Hope you had a blast at FNO if you went, and have fun at FW!

xx
www.chasingthmoon.blogspot.com
Givenchy Jewelry Giveaway on my blog!

StyleNightcap said...

You're so lucky! You make me believe, that we all can achieve success in our life :)

xix said...

Oh my goodness, that is so exciting! That's amazing that you're pursuing your passion, and New York is an amazing city. I can't wait to go back. :)

♥ xixia | thisisxixia.com

Kate said...

Gorgeous pictures, the clothes look amazing x