12.31.2012

Last Post of the Year!

JOE FRESH top / THRIFTED skirt / BCBG wedges / TOPSHOP "Sartorial"

Woah, today is the LAST day of 2012, and what an absolutely incredible year it has been.

Just five months ago I graduated high school, and now my second semester of college at the Fashion Institute of Technology is around the corner. In this year's time, I have been able to learn, experience, and simply do many things that I won't be able to even list. The people I've met and befriended at home and in New York have truly changed and impacted my life for the better. 

Although I will admit that I did not keep up with blogging as much as I thought I would be able to over the past few months, I hope that I will be inspired to continue blogging and sharing my style with all of you lovely readers! 

Thank you all for reading, supporting, and having an interest in my blog; it really means a lot to me. 

Cheers to the new year, and see you soon!

xx
INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN' | FB FAN | LOOKBOOK