3.12.2013

FUSION 2013 | F.I.T. v Parsons


 I had the pleasure of attending my very first Fusion Fashion Show this weekend, a face-off between my school, the Fashion Institute of Technology, and Parsons. With 15 contenders on each side and about 3-5 looks each, there was an abundance of beautiful craftsmanship on both sides.
In the end, FIT won as best school (of course! haha) overall.
The pictures will start with the best of Parsons and then move onto FIT!

 It was such a pleasure to be able to see the ultra-talented Maria's minimalistic designs on the runway. As a huge fan of her blog and style, I felt that her win as best designer from Parsons was very well-deserved.
Hands down best menswear look of the night. 
This look had so much McQueen going on it, I loved it!


and now, FIT's winners and runner-ups!

 K' Luu was FIT's best designer - I thoroughly enjoyed the drape and silhouettes of his garments, he's like a lighter Rick Owens.
My dear friend Jose Camacho sent beautiful angular outerwear pieces down the runway--I'm in love with that dark forest green!
(ladies and gents I found the next Helmut Lang ^^^)

all pictures taken by me

Pictures of all looks can be seen in the Fusion Fashion Show facebook page, here!

xx


INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN' | FACEBOOK

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You took really great photos from the show! :D I tried taking some but all I got was a bunch of photos of blurry models lol

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! I'm glad FIT and Parsons are doing this ^^ Thanks for sharing!