7.08.2013

Earn Your Stripes





VINTAGE blouse from my mom / F21 skirt / VINTAGE belt / JOE FRESH ankle boots / satchel thanks to MARYLAI / cuffs thanks to SHOPLATELY

Just a quick post of my July 4th outfit (yes, I know, lacking patriotic red, white, and blue...but I modified it) of Black, White, and (Red) Orange. 

I sort of fell away from wearing / using belts but i just can't part ways with this amazing belt that I found in my home. The silver and turquoise details are absolutely stunning and, hey, match my amazing new cuffs from Shoplately, which I've been wearing nonstop.  

xx
INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN' | FACEBOOK

3 comments:

Amy Jessica said...

Love the bag!It's fab! Lovely post and photos hope you visit back :)
recordsetc.blogspot.com
amy xx

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Liking the stripes. I've seen a lot of black, white and red outfits on blogosphere, and yours is definitely one of my favorites.
Beauty Fashion Skin Care Blog - Girlie Blog Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

putri soe said...

Stripes and orange make a thoughtful combo--which i love! You made this trend unique!

Cheers from Jakarta,
SUPERNICE