7.23.2013

Lazy Day Leggings

Helmut Lang Sweater / Rebecca Taylor tee / Topshop tunic / Helmut Lang leggings
Marie Turnor backpack / Miu Miu sunglasses / Saint Laurent boots
Miansai ring / Rebekka Rebekka ring / Blu Bijoux ring 


So it's halfway through July and I'm sitting in my room typing this with long sleeves and cold feet. 
It's 73F, gloomy, and windy in southern California and I LOVE IT!!! 

Naturally, I'll be dressing in things that are a bit warmer than usual summer attire, and the legwear of my choice is (p)leather leggings. I recently purchased some faux leather pants from UNIF and can't wait to wear them in the fall. Of course, I am not the type (nor do I have the budget to support) $300 leggings (although I will admit those are a "steal" for Helmut Lang leggings), so I'd get the sheen from this pair by Garage that are a fraction of the price! 

I'd pair them with anything drapey on top, some cool accessories like that SWEET Marie Turnor backpack (totally NEED it), my signature handful of simple silver rings, edgy sunnies, and the perfect black Chelsea boots, of course. 

Welcome to a California...where your summer and winter wardrobes are the same, aka you have an all-year round wardrobe. 

xx


INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN' | FACEBOOK