10.07.2009

so sweet so sick

i'm really siccck. so i'm sorry for the delays on posts + pictures of outfits (mainly what this blog's about! haha) but thanks to my lovely readers. i cannot believe i started out with 0 followers. now i have 37! ahha (okay a pretty small number still) but i really love & thank you guys.

but, i managed to get these photos of my favorite shirtdress and new givenchy tights. the hue is really gorgeous. i also love the versatility of the striped shirtdress because i can wear it with anything, from tights to leggings to jeans to skirts. YES, i really love it. :D

xx

11 comments:

street angel said...

I LOVE this shirtdress..the tights are Perfect. I love these types of looks so much. XO Ava

Bella said...

pinstripes are a classic... I heart your shirtdress :) xxx

Closet Full of Nothing said...

great blazer! the red is gorgeous :)

Lexy @ QUIRKY EXPLOSION said...

Stripes look so fantastically fun, resulting in an AMAZING outfit. And your layout of your blog is insanely amazing. I love it.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
girlwiththebowtie.blogspot.com

Lisa & Cathy said...

i thought it was a blazer because it was so bold! and i cant believe you have givency tights, where'd you get them from?
and 37 + 1 = leoandcasper are following the awesome blog you have

Katrina said...

i love that shirt, it's simply gorgeous!!
want want w a n t !:)

+++++++
katrina

the christy said...

oh wow, that shirt is great:)and the tights are really chic and oh dear, get well soon!

teaplusfashion.blogspot.com

xo

Chloe said...

I thought that was a blazer at first, but those stripes are wonderful! Those tights are all kinds of lovely too, great outfit!
I'm sorry you're ill - get well soon!! :)
Chloe xo
www.chloeinfinite.blogspot.com

Aïcha said...

ohh thank you so much for linking me !!! I think you are the first one ! I'm so thankfull !! haaaa im so happy :D
And your blog is so beautiful ! I must have been saying this 35 times but it's so true ! And the music is terryifingly good !

aïcha

Anonymous said...

its amazing!

Courtney O. said...

this top's so cute with tights. amazing style you have.
cocourtneyy.blogspot.com