12.24.2009

HERE TO STAY IS THE NEW BIRD



merry christmas eve readers!

the only i've been doing for the past week of break is... reading huck finn...and going on the computer like 24/7!! but i really enjoy blogging and reading all your guys' wonderful comments. it's nice to know that people spend their time to read and give feedback even during the busy holidays! Thank you, all my followers :D

well this was yesterday's outfit: red and white striped shirtdress from my MOM, black leggings, doctor bag from my MOM, and my NEW DIY'S : JAZZ SHOES INTO OXFORDS . i'm so excited about these babies :]]]]
this is what i did: i took a pair of my old gold flats that were dying :'(bye) and i cut off the sole. then i meticulously hot glued it and molded it into the shape of the sole of the jazz shoe. i wore them like EVERYWHERE. they're so amazingly comfortable and the leather is super soft. thanks mom, for letting me do this haha! yet i still have to get a new pair of black or brown OR nude.. love that color...oxfords. sooo yeah.

gotta fly! my sister has to get ingredients @ the supermarket for a dinner project

xx

7 comments:

Camilla said...

again,I love it :) xxx
Camilla

Rainbowpavingstones.blogspot.com

street angel said...

Perfect. I love this. Great DIY too, great idea. I like the way you can bend your feet in those shoes. Merry Christmas Jessica!

Tayler Worrell said...

ahh thats so cool that you made those! nice job <3

bighairandbikinis.blogspot.com

Chloe said...

Haha aw, snow is pretty and good when you can have fun in it with your friends, but terrible to drive in! Ice and snow on the roads is horrible :(
But yes, dw, I have two hoodies on at the moment, it's so cold lately!

Merry, merry Christmas to you Jessica!
(YES, HUGE CHINESE DINNERS ALWAYS :D)
Have a great new year too and can't wait to see more of your blogs in 2010

Chloe xxx

Jade said...

I love your bag so much! great DIY, impressive. :)

thanks for the comment!

Birgit said...

You look a bit like the girl from vanillascented. & I love your style.

x Birgit

FemmeLaMode said...

love the shabby chic look :) great soes too!
xxx
http://femmelamode.blogspot.com/