3.15.2010

I Just Can't Look, It's Killing Me


this is what i wore today.. extremely simple.. but still on key with my 'style'
denim jacket from childhood: Guess, grey sweater tee:hallway closet, black skirt: f21, black tights, and not pictured: patent black oxfords f21

very comfortable.. until i realized how effin' HOT it was.
i think southern california needs to decide on what it wants as its' weather. .
it was probably like high 70s and maybe low 80s today.
okay so everyone's saying "spring's here!" blahahabalhah blah.
i think it's pretty much summer already.
which means: I CAN FINALLY WEAR SHORTS/SKIRTS WITHOUT FREEZING MY LEGS OFF!

+++
my dance costume came today ... very ... interesting.
show's next weeeekkk!
stoked and screwed simultaneously..
3 days to practice, and she just finished the choreography for our last dance.
OYYY.

thanks for reading!

last thing.. i just lost 2 followers.. ?


xx

13 comments:

Vinda Sonata said...

lovely as always, Jessica. you're such a cutie, i love your hair!!
great outfit too. love your cropped jacket!!

Tayler Worrell said...

I lose a follower here and there, but always gain some back. and LOVE the jacket, those things go with everything!

www.bighairandbikinis.blogspot.com

Chloe said...

I absolutely love the outfit! - that denim jacket is lovely.
And be grateful, it's still pretty cold over here in England. But, can't complain, at least there's no more snow. :)

Chloe X

Camilla said...

Love that jacket- I wish it was warm in london.
Im wearing 4 layers and im still freezing my ass off. haha
Camilla

INTOTHEFOLDFASHION.BLOGSPOT.COM

Floortje said...

I love the simplicity of the outfit!
It's simple and very stylish at the same time!
Well you maybe lost two followers, but you got me as a new one :)
I really like your blog!

Floortje said...

Sorry, my google account doesn't really work at the moment, But I promiss to follow you soon :)'
xx

Unknown said...

Wow,
these are such lovely photos,
and such lovely outfit, as per usual.

Panda xx
++ oh, and thanks 4 the sweet comment!

street angel said...

Perfect..I love the fit of your jean jacket. xo ava

我想我是一個質數 said...

you're so cute :)

Shana (shay-nuh) said...

Love your outfit. And I agree about the weather. It's rather annoying how cold it is in the morning and how hot it gets in the afternoon.
Don't worry about losing 2 followers. You've still got over 200, and you'll always gain more(:

Shana

johanna said...

Hi, thank you so much for your comment, you can feature me anytime! I'd be very happy, and if you do, you can link both of my blogs:

http://electroencephalo.devote.se/
http://johannanyberg.blogspot.com/

thanks :)

Anonymous said...

jessica, where's the outfit you wore on tuesday?? i loved that one!! and those SHOOESSS.

Elina said...

I like your blog! :)