3.20.2012

Eyes Lip Face







1. Estee Lauder perfume: I rarely use perfume (if not NEVER).. but I really like the fresh scent of this one. 
2. Ulta red lip pen: I love the bright red color of this lip pen!
3. Estee Lauder lipstick: This is a deeper shade of red, perfect for formal events.
4. Vaseline petroleum jelly: After a recent allergic reaction fiasco, I decided to get rid of my lip balms and just use Vaseline. It's perfect for not only your lips but also for chapped skin. A must.
5. OPI "Samoan Sand": The best nude nail polish for when you want a clean look.
6. Rimmel London liquid eyeliner: Since I'm not really finnicky with my makeup, I don't care if it's from a drugstore. I just picked this one for a couple of bucks and it works fine. 

Annnnnddd which of these do I use everyday? Probably 4 (Vaseline) and 6 (Eyeliner, occasionally). I try to keep my look as uncluttered and natural as possible.

xx
BLOGLOVIN' || FB FAN || LKBK

6 comments:

Eli said...

I was just having a conversation with my sister about how the OPI nail polishes are always worth the money (in comparison of having to pay for Essie, and the quality is lower). You get what you pay for.

I'll have to check out that Ulta lip pen!

Mom Fashion World said...

I love Vaseline...
i've been using if for years.

COme visit my blog, let me know how you like it,
and if you like it, can we follow each other on GFC?

http://www.momfashionworld.com/

Anonymous said...

Thank-you for the comment my lovely, it feels like forever since I've visited your blog, *sad face*. But it's looking lovely and I love the look of the opi nail varnish!


Lots of Love,

Lily from Red Brick Lipstick

VALERIE WANG said...

love that nail polish!!!!

http://lustforgourmandise.blogspot.com/

xx

Oh Sunnie Day said...

I've been looking for a good nude polish, I'll have to give that one a try

xx

Jen

Jack George said...

Vaseline has been one of the leading cosmetics brand in skin care products. It’s a 100% natural product, rich in minerals.