3.10.2012

What I'm Wearing | Americana Red, White, and Blue


BLOUSE: Vagabond Youth | SHORTS: F21 | NECKLACE: c/o Beginning Boutique | FLATS: vintage Ferragamo, mom | BAG: gifted, from my friend Izzy | SUNGLASSES: mom

The weather was ULTRA warm today (warmer than usual for March), so I decided to break out in a sleeveless top and shorts (wise choice).
I just bought the top from VAGABOND YOUTH (for $8!!) and I'm in love with the polka dots and the lining, it's such an amazing top! I decided to go with contrasting red shorts to pull the whole look together. 

I also attended my very first gymnastics meet today, and it was so interesting to watch! The girls in red and white leos are incredibly talented + Sophie Kohne (girl flyin') was amazing during beam, floor, and vault! I'm so glad that I was able to attend her last meet!

Make sure you come back tomorrow for another post!

xx
BLOGLOVIN' || FB FAN || LKBK

11 comments:

Zoe said...

love how you wore the necklace!! <3

Xxxxxx03 said...

Lovely shirt and shorts! xxx

eloisedephotography.blogspot.com

Daniella said...

Cute outfit!!! Love love your shoes!!! :)

Take care,Daniella xox

Ingrid said...

I love outfits with flag colors like red, white and blue as well as blue, black and white like my own country!

Anonymous said...

i love how you wore the necklace under the collar!
the top is super cute and looks really nice paired with bright red shorts :)

i've never been to a gymnastics meet before but it seems pretty intense!!


~A
theaceofheartsa.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Such an awesome outfit!! Love the color combo:) and that collar is superb! I actually did gymnastics for 7 years until I got too tall lol. Lovin that action shot it brings back good memories!

Rowan | R E D R E I D I N G H O O D said...

WOW, I love your look! Those shorts look fierce on you!

Love,

Rowan

www.redreidinghood.com

Like Mousse Au Chocolat said...

cute cute cute !!!

Analisa said...

You always look so gorgeous! I LOVE your bag.

http://www.rougefox.com/

Unknown said...

I adore this look. That blouse is absolute perfection
x
lilithfashion.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

So wish I owned a pair of red shorts in my closet! Love how you paired this outfit! Adorable for summer :)

xo
http://hautecouture3.blogspot.com