6.17.2012

What I'm Wearing | You Missed a Button!


TUNIC: c/o Oasap.com | DENIM: Zara | CLUTCH: H&M | WEDGES: Kelsi Dagger (mom's) | COLLAR: c/o Beginning Boutique | CUFF: gifted

I wore this outfit quite some time ago but never got around to posting it, unfortunately. I love last minute projects (sense my vicious sarcasm?).

Anyways, I've gotten a bunch of compliments on this asymmetrical top, and I think it is a beautiful piece that is airy for spring, but can also be used as an amazing layering piece in the fall/winter. My AP calc teacher joked that I missed a button while dressing that morning, haha.

I'll be graduating from high school in 4 days, so hopefully after that I can get back to posting, posting, posting!

meanwhile, visit my new streetstyle blog:

xx

BLOGLOVIN' || FB FAN || LKBK

12 comments:

Tian said...

I love the top! The necklace also looks great.

aspiringforever.blogspot.com

maggie said...

I love your top! The asymmetrical hem is so fun.
Congrats on [almost] graduating :)

xx maggie
saltandleather.blogspot.com

Sootjeelina said...

Beautiful blouse!

xoxo Sootjeelina

Daniella said...

I love your outfit sweetie! :)

Take care,Daniella xox

Emma Tjørnelund said...

Very chic outfit! :-)
Drop by if you like.

xoxo

crazy pig said...

You look awesome !
the top is great, but your smile wins :)
<3

studentfab.blogspot.com said...

ADORE THE COLLAR!!!

www.studentfab.blogspot.co.uk

Cliff Tuna said...

Hello there!

My name is Cliff and I'm holding The Sartorialist book by Scott Schuman giveaway right now. I'm so happy that I'm here to officially invite you to join the giveaway, it's open internationally. I'm so excited that you have the chance to win. Thank you so much for your time! :) Click HERE for the giveaway!

iamprecious ♡ said...

looks lovely! nice outfit sweety,i love it! im your new follower,pls followed me too!

♡kisses
precious

http://preciouslovestyle.blogspot.com/

Candace Wu said...

omg
i love mint
this is gorgeous
xx [ aphrodite blue ]

Kimberly said...

Super cute!!

XOXO,
KIMBERLYLUXE.COM

Jasmine of ❤AdamAlexMommy❤ said...

jessica, i love clutches, and this is just a fab look! you are so stylish and i love your style. enjoyed browsing your looks. :) you have a new follower on google and bloglovin. i would be honored if you connect with me on both, too... hope you have a great weekend! cheers from usa, jessica!
xoxo
jasmine
AdamAlexMommy