6.03.2013

THE INTERN | CollegeFashionista


The 2nd semester of my freshman year at FIT, I had the pleasure of interning as a columnist for College Fashionista. I was given the task of snapping the best style on campus and writing up interviews about my stylish findings.
It was a fabulous internship that allowed me the flexibility I wanted to focus on school and be able to do other things; many thanks to founder Amy Levin and also Melissa Levin.

( I still find it funny that a majority of my subjects were dressed in dark colors, haha! )d

You can see all the interviews that go with these fabulously dressed people on my profile HERE.


I am also the main image for June 2013 on their new FREE app! 
Check it out in the apple store, download it now!


INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN' | FACEBOOK

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are an awesome intern!! Great post.

http://heydahye.blogspot.com