7.31.2013

EDITORIAL | Fall Layering

images via thefashionisto

Victor Nylander & Greg Nawrat shot by Kevin Sinclair and styled by Alex Van der Steen for Essential Homme July/August 2013

So every year around this time I am already pumped for the fall season and all its greatness. (This may be partially due to the fact that it actually looks like fall most of the time in SoCal summers; the sky is gray as I write this and it's 68 degrees F). 

Plenty of dark leather paired with a generous amount of layering รก la Haider Ackermann is literally what I am trying to go for this season. My closet is actually slowly being overtaken by dark outerwear, no joke! I love the coated cableknit sweater in the last look, which I swooned over during the last last menswear season. Everything I'm looking for this fall--hey girls can wear menswear too!

xx


INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN' | FACEBOOK