11.26.2009

floating, drifting




happy thanksgiving, readers!

it was family picture day today, and this was my outfit: navy button up dress from OLD NAVY, black tights from TARGET, new-FOUND ankle cowboy-ish boots from my GARAGE (great find! they kinda pinch my toes, but they're awesome :D), leather belt from DAD, and doctor sling bag from MOM.
this outfit is great because i love the different color mixings, yet they all fit together - the leather of the belt, lid of the bag, and shoes, as well as the black of the tights and the bag! yess. love this outfit :D

DRAWN BY ME FOR my floating balloon: Victoria Sherman is my style buddy! We go to school together and we're always seeing each other in the hallways. day to day conversation: "Your outfit is so cute !" haha, i love this girl. she's always getting the good stuff from her parents. i love her blog because of the little thing she does at the end of each of her posts, very insightful and interesting. check her out, it's a relatively new blog! :D

have a happy and safe thanksgiving, and watch out for BLACK FRIDAY SALES!

xx

10 comments:

Victoria said...

awww jessica thanx so much!!! i <3 u !!!!!
And i love those shoes!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

gha;lgskfjo8fn

Anonymous said...

I heart Jessica Wu AND this outfit :) so cute!

Thanks so much for linking me on your blog. I'll post again as soon as I have something interesting to say haha lets hope its soon ;)

Plus the illustration is fantastic. I'm now follwing my floating balloon :)

street angel said...

I LOVE,LOVE,LOVE this.Perfect. I love your drawing too, you are so talented an artistic. xoxo ava

Bella said...

wow, I love your bag :D
nice post :] xxx

Tayler Worrell said...

love the outfit, the shoes are especially adorable <3

bighairandbikinis.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

gorgeous darling
love it
simple and chic
thanks for sharing
and thanks for the sweet comments

-cma
check out my blog @
cosmicaroline.blogspot.com

Luna said...

very cute,
love the satchel.

Theory of a fashion victim
xoxo

Roxanne Rosensteel said...

I love your style! It's a perfect mix of cuteness and rock and roll. It's really perfect, not to mention you're stunning!

valncami said...

ADORABLE DRESS!!! i love it, love your blog as usual :) come check out our blog we have new posts too :)

xo, camilla
abutterflybyday.blogspot.com