12.27.2009

waves of nostalgia



wedges: $10, UO

close up detail wedge

sequin and chain shoulder tunic: $15, f21


closeup shoulder

GORGEOUS beige tulle and black lace bodice dress that i didn't buy: $26, f21


charles jourdan stitched white leather chain purse: vintage

back from my recent (okay.. like 2 hours ago! haha) shopping trip with my friend nicolette. it was amazing, though there were SO MANY people. forever 21: SWARMING, urban outfitters: SWARMING (surprisingly the checkout line went SUPER fast!) i'm so glad i found those ^ wonderful pieces, at great prices!

we approached f21 with wary eyes, expecting large crowds, which is what we got. so we probably stayed there for like ever, and found only a couple of things... but they were so great!
the twelve by twelve section had the wonderful sequin and chain shoulder tunic, which was at a pretty good price of $19. when i took out my wallet, i used the rest of my f21 giftcard, and so i got 5 dollars off- for a total of $15!! :D i'm so happy, i love it. it really stands out!

then we went to UO, also expecting people=which is what we got as well. all of the sale section was an extra 50% off! (which is why i HAD to go shopping today :D). i picked up a cool leather skirt that was $10, but i never tried it on. then i kind of snaked my way through the busy hipsters to the shoe section, where the wedges that i bought were sitting. FLASHBACK: black friday, 7:31 a.m. i saw the shoes, which were originally $88, on sale for 39.99, plus an extra 50% off sooo. like 20 dollas. i was contemplating whether or not to buy them, but i eventually didn't
AND I'M GLAD I DIDN'T! cuz i got them for $10 today!!! i was so surprised when i was at the register because when she rang it up, it came to only 10, and it was supposed to be 20!! :D
also saw a pair of super cute black studded pointy skimmers (almost bought them!) for 19.99 plus extra 50% off and ANOTHER extra 50% so like $5! (you see, i didn't know it was THAT big of an extra sale so i didn't buy them... 1 pair is enough.. but they were sooo great!)


the last two pictures=this dress took my breath away!
it looked like a million bucks: in other words, something from chanel, with the beige/nude and black theme! i found it in the twelve by twelve section at f21 (the best section there) and it immediately caught my eye. i tried it on and it was BEAUTIFUL ,,,, but i didn't feeling like dropping almost 30 for it. it really reminded me of the RODARTE FOR TARGET beige chiffon dress mixed with the black version.
bye bye beautiful *tear*

love the white bag^ ! i found it while look for my comfiest AA sweats (lost for two weeks.. but found now :D) in the garage. i love it so much!


hope you guys are having a wonderful winter break
SEEING SNOW ON TUESDAY! hopefully not just on the ground... but falling :]


xx

9 comments:

Tayler Worrell said...

Love these, great finds! I need to make my way to F21 here soon

bighairandbikinis.blogspot.com

ARANXA. said...

i love your blogg....:)
& those shoes are amazing!!

Camilla said...

Love those shoes SO much.
Camilla

Rainbowpavingstones.blogspot.com

phantom; said...

oh my that shoulder tunic is fantastic! great buys!

FemmeLaMode said...

LOVE the wedges and the top :) great finds in the sales
xxx
http://femmelamode.blogspot.com/

valncami said...

beautiful dress and i love the white tee with the sequins and chains coming down from the sleeves :)

xo, camilla

Katya said...

perfect shoes.

M&E said...

we're completely in love with the tshirt!!
<3 <3

kisses.

http://sisterslovefashion.blogspot.com/

Jess ♡ said...

I was so close to getting that tunic yesterday! It was I THINK $25 in Canada though, I mean COME ON. I couldn't afford it, but I could! AHHHH.

I'm just glad that another blogger got it :)