8.21.2012

Insta.10 // NY




[ in chronological order ]
1. Last breakfast with my fashionisto EDDIE NILA and fashionista CRISTINA FAULCONER @ALTA   COFFEE WAREHOUSE & RESTAURANT in Newport Beach
2. The eye of the college dorm packing storm: MY ROOM
3. My airport outfit of a ZARA blazer, AE striped tank, shorts c/o OASAP, and ASOS boots
4. My FLIGHT ESSENTIALS: September's ELLE, F. Scott Fitzgerald's collected short stories, Lays, OJ, and my Gucci aviators
5. Gorgeous SUNSET on the plane! 
6. Upon reaching my dorm, this is the VIEW! So blessed and fortunate to have gotten this room. 
7. Afterwards, I was finally able to meet my roommate Heather, whom I had blogged with on Claire's. 
8. We both also visited the Met, where the SCHIAPARELLI AND PRADA exhibit was showing! ('twas fantastic, but no pictures were allowed, sadly)
9. I went up to the Observatory Deck at the EMPIRE STATE BUILDING with my parents yesterday night, and the 360 view was incredible.
10. Today's lunch of ton katsu Curry @ FOOD GALLERY 32 in New York

more pictures later :)
xx
INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN' | FB FAN | LOOKBOOK

1 comment:

Natalie Suarez said...

SO AMAZING! i am in love with this! xx

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com