4.01.2013

What I'm Wearing | At the National Mall


VINTAGE jacket, ASOS dress, blouse thanks to POP BASIC, JOE FRESH ankle boots, GLINT&GLEAM bag thanks to SHOPLATELY
I only stayed in DC for a total of 2 full days, so here is the second outfit I wore! (Can you see the Washington Monument behind me?)
 
I love this dropwaist tank dress from ASOS because it's such a versatile layering piece; I scored it for $13 last summer and have been wearing it ever since. The best thing about a sleeveless dress is that you can put whatever you'd like underneath! I opted for this simple but versatile polka dotted collared button up from Pop Basic. 
The amazing wool paneled jacket was thrifted back home in California for ONE DOLLAR. That's right, $1.00. It's definitely the best buy in my entire closet!
xx
INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN' | FACEBOOK

3 comments:

Ava Tallulah said...

Loving the layering. That dropwaist dress is such a good staple!

Ava Tallulah

Unknown said...

Love this look! So chic :)

Take care,
Daniella xox

The Fashion Student said...

You're so perfect.

I wish I was Nicholas Cage.

I would whisk you away and go on adventures with you.

TBH.

I really would.