8.19.2013

Coastal Flora

dress thanks to CHOIES / THRIFTED blazer / ZARA boots / Marlow satchel thanks to MaryLai New York / sunglasses thanks to ZEROUV

pictures by Mama Wu!

My hometown just relocated and rennovated its civic center/city hall earlier this year and I hadn't had a chance to see it until a few days ago. The color scheme and architectural motifs all tie to the sea (in fact, I think the building itself looks like an aquarium) as it is mere moments from the ocean (see the horizon in the back?). 

I thought it would be a perfect place to take pictures and I'm very happy with the way these turned out!
I just got this amazing summer dress in the mail and for some reason thought to pair it with a floral embroidered blazer that I thrifted in New York for $10. 

Consequently, the black blazer led me to pair it with my amazing Marlow satchel (it'll be online soon!) and my new pointy Zara footwear. I finished the look with these rad reflective ZeroUV sunnies and some bright red lipstick!

 On a side note - Just a few more days until I fly back to NYC for my 3rd semester of school! I can't wait, although I'm sad to be leaving my family, friends, and ridiculously amazing summer weather :(

xx

INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN' | FACEBOOK