10.28.2013

Falling into Autumn


VINTAGE coat (mom's), moto jacket thanks to STORETS, ASOS top, skirt thanks to STORETS, ZARA boots, URBAN OUTFITTERS bag, sunglasses thanks to ZEROUV

photos by Heather


So going bare-legged in 40-50 degree weather is something that I am not skilled or equipped to do, but with this gigantic warm overcoat that I stole from my mother, I feel like I can do anything. It's funny how only a few years ago that floor length coats were the exact opposite of the "look" I was going for. Today, it's all about exaggerated volume and lengths, especially in my outerwear choices. 

I'm in the market for some good, long-lasting tights (my mother is fan of Wolford) hence the tights-less legs in this post. Anyways, I decided to pair this fun faux tie-waist plaid skirt with a cool textured sleeve moto jacket from the lovely people at Storets. I'm also wearing some of my new favorite purchases, a short sleeved sweat top from Asos that I scored for $18 and a small side bag from UO that I got for $5! 

So this outfit post is definitely a rejuvenation as my blogging has been so sporadic (okay, absent) as of late. My apologies, and I hope that I can blog some more!

xx

INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN' | FACEBOOK