11.18.2013

Overall Mood: Leather


UNIQLO turtleneck / LUSH overalls thanks to LULU'S / VINTAGE coat / ZARA boots / sunglasses thanks to ZEROUV
photos by Daniel Graindorge

The temps have been crazy over the past few days, going from a comfortable 60 degrees to dropping to a numbing chill of 30 degrees--and back up again.
When it settles in the 40s and 50s, I know it's time to break out the leather!

I recently received these gorgeous leather overalls from Lulu's and they are such a go-to piece! Like a throw-on dress, it's an easy piece that you can layer and pair with so many things. The last time I wore overalls was probably 2nd grade, so it was a funny experience slipping back into them. 
I kept warm with this heat-tech turtleneck from Uniqlo and then slung my gigantic vintage coat from my mom over everything. I'm wearing my favorite pointy footwear from Zara and these amazing sunnies from the people at ZeroUV (thinking about it makes me miss home!). 

Thanks again to my talented friend Daniel for the lovely photos!! 

xx
INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN' | FACEBOOK