8.30.2012

What I'm Wearing | Denim on Denim

I look a little too ecstatic here....
GIFTED denim shirt // JOE FRESH tee // shorts thanks to OASAP // LIZ CLAIBORNE bag// ASOS boots // self made necklace
Photos thanks to HEATHER!
Just a quick post of today's outfit of....drumroll...denim on denim! I have been meaning to do a post like this for a LONG while (even prior to moving to NY, haha), but it was delayed for two reasons.
Uno. no denim top--that is, until, my friend Katie gave me this amazing denim/jean shirt (or jirt, as I like to call it) before I left for NYC!
Dos. The weather in NY has been so hot, with the exception of a beautiful TODAY! With a slight breeze and a pleasant temperature of around high 70s/low 80s (or so it felt...), I was able to wear a knit tee shirt (which, I got for $5 on sale at JOE FRESH...in black too) and a layering of denim over that.
ALSO, I love these shorts because they are perfectly distressed and are not insanely tight like my other denim shorts. They're not high waisted so they sit comfortably above the hips!
Anyways, wrapping up this post now, as I have class tomorrow and it is...essentially already tomorrow.
xx
INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN' | FB FAN | LOOKBOOK

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

So. Loving that we're going to be seeing so much NY backdrop in your photos the next few months (if only because I think it's fantastic that you're attending FIT.) I can't wait until the humidity continues to drop and layering becomes a more viable option :P

Victoria said...

Canadian tuxedo!!! My dear you look wonderful and super happy. Can't wait to see more of you and NY. :)

-V

http://queenvictoriareigns.blogspot.com/

Camilla said...

oh the shoes <3 perfect

xo Camilla

Into The Fold

ps, win a pair of Rayban sunglasses on my blog!

Daniella said...

Love this denim on denim look, I love the casual cool feel it has! Super loving your awesome boots to :)

Take Care, Daniella xox

Joanna S. said...

wow ! this is so amazing outfit !! I love your boots <3

pretty photos <3

Unknown said...

Lovely outift! The denim on denim is fab and I love those shoes!


xoxo Bree
The Urban Umbrella

http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

Tian said...

I love all the denim! The bag is also lovely.

aspiringforever.blogspot.com

Jenn said...

Super cute and casual outfit!

-Jenn
chīsana blogger

Unknown said...

you look gorgeous
♡ candace from [ aphrodite blue ]

AMY LEE said...

Haha love the last line! Can so relate. You look great in the second photo x

Claudia González said...

Awsome boots! :)

kisses from I want to live in L.A x3