8.26.2012

What I'm Wearing | Streets of Soho


RVCA shirt // shorts thanks to HANMATTAN // LIZ CLAIBORNE bag // ASOS boots // F21 necklace // sunglasses thanks to Amy of  VAGABOND YOUTH
pictures taken by HEATHER!


I wore this all black outfit for a casual shopping/walking day with Heather in SOHO. 
I added these blue-hued Lennon Sunnies from SHOPVAGABONDYOUTH paired with the red lips to provide some nice color to an otherwise monochromatic outfit. 
We walked around the area, walking in and out of Isabel Marant, Stella McCartney, a Yayoi Kusama-bedecked Louis Vuitton, Miu Miu, Marni, and tons of other stores.
I only ended up walking away with sunglasses from H&M (pat on the back for not overspending)

ALSO....
Yes, these boots will be oft posted since they are pretty much the perfect shoes for city-treading. With a slight heel for some support (flat shoes hurt me more than heels, haha), these boots go with everything.

I hope you enjoyed this post and look forward to my upcoming ones!
School starts tomorrow!

xx
INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN' | FB FAN | LOOKBOOK

15 comments:

Unknown said...

loving this outfit! the shorts and tee go great together. i love your blue-hued sunnies! They pop :) oh and i really love that last picture of you.

delicatelyfierce.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

You are fabulous...just fabulous. This outfit rocks and I dig those sunnies. I wish I had the will power not to overspend, kudos man!

Mihaela said...

you look so cool (:

mfashionfreak♥blog
bookface page

AMY LEE said...

One of my favorite looks you've done! And you did those sunnies justice ;-)

eliza said...

I love your boots and bag! I hope you had a great day in Soho, it was one of my favourite parts of NYC when I visited.

x

Stephani Janet said...

cool look! love your denim shorts!

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Fantastic all black, girl. You look so cool. Bet you heated up SOHO
Mom Fitness Journal | Girlie Blog Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

maggie said...

Totally digging your all black look, and I'm seriously loving your sunnies.

xx maggie
saltandleather.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Black on black on black, yessss, I'm feeling it. Window shopping can be fun sometimes too, when there are really lovely displays (the Louis Vuitton one is insane but so very Yayoi indeed.) Good luck on your first day back at school! xx

Anonymous said...

i love your outfit,
especially your accessoires like the sunnies, they look so great!

putri soe said...

all black, blue shades, a cross in front of the chest, and a punkish background. supernice.

--------------------------------------
you wanna see something funny? go to
SUPERNICE

gabriela said...

Such a cool photos you have here, Jessica ! I love the all-in-black look. Hope you enjoy your holidays!

Jenn said...

Awesome sunglasses. I like that the frame is small.

-Jenn
chīsana blogger

Annie said...

Already commented on your instagram...but those shortsss! I seriously love them! Perfect rise and the right amount of distress *__* Have you moved to New York permanently??

Unknown said...

Nice outfit! Loving the necklace. Greetings from Spain ;)

http://lestrendykids.blogspot.com.es/