8.24.2012

What I'm Wearing | Colorblocked Summer

 dress thanks to WILLOW & CLAY // F21 sunnies // bag thanks to OASAP // AE ring // ASOS boots
photos by the lovely HEATHER
I wore this yesterday but never had a chance to blog about it, so here it is!
Corresponding colors make me smile, so I decided to match the cream of the sunglasses with the lower colorblocked hem of this beautiful high-low summer dress by WILLOW & CLAY. 
Hope you are all enjoying your summer!
xx
INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN' | FB FAN | LOOKBOOK

10 comments:

Zoe said...

love it! so jealous that you're in NYC xx

Tayler Worrell said...

Those are dome great colors! Love the shoes too :)

my blog-
www.styleinterplay.com



AgataP said...

love that u paired those boots with summer dress ,absolutely amazing!

eliza said...

I love this, your gorgeous and dress and boots work so perfectly together. And that bag is amazing!

x

Joanna S. said...

I love the photos and the look !
gorgeous dress<3

Théa Unknown said...

Love your dress!



Théa Unknown
http://theaisunknown.blogspot.fr/

Jenn said...

Colorblocking is so trendy and I love how that dress just kind of takes care of that on its own. Haha, super cute.

-Jenn
chīsana blogger

Anonymous said...

The detail in the neckline of this dress is lovely! And it's such a good colour on you hehe. It's been really nice to see your posts from New York! xx

Sara said...

Lovely drees ,I love it.

xo
http://nomambojambo.blogspot.com/

Alice said...

Gorgeous gorgeous dress!
I love that the dress is perfect on its own with the fun colorblocking going on. Red and cream with a little blue detailing is absolutely adorable!
Add to that some corresponding colored sunglasses+a fun pop of contrasting color and BAM. Definitely an awesome summer outfit! :)

Looking good Jessica :)
I, like Zoe, am definitely jealous that you're in New York. Please do allow me to live vicariously through you! Heehee


~Alice
The Ace of Hearts