10.11.2012

LOOK | My Jewelry Collection

TURQUOISE AND SILVER: thrifted, GOLD CHAIN: thrifted, 
COLLAR: thanks to Beginning Boutique, WOODEN CROSS: DIY, Metal cross: F21, RHINESTONE: Target
CLEAR RHINESTONE: thanks to Claire's, TURQUOISE PENDANT: my aunt, TWO BIRDS: gifted, CROSS CUFF: thanks to ShopLately, AMBER AND CLEAR RHINESTONE: H&M
TURQUOISE TRIANGLE: thanks to Pree Brulee, STUDS: DIY, GOLD SPIKES: DIY, SILVER TOOTH: thanks to ShopLately
NEW IN! All thanks to ShopLately!
thought I would show you all the collection of jewelry that I brought with me to New York for school.
Unfortunately, all of my pieces don't get an equal share of wear (sorry, my unworn necklaces!), but I do love how they look sitting with the others.
My favorite necklace right now is the silver spiked tooth Glint and Gleam necklace sent to me by Shoplately.

I've displayed them on ceramic plates from Fish's Eddy, the most adorable dish and house wares store I've encountered thus far. They have an amazing $1 section in the back, where all the merchandise is (you guessed it!) a dollar a piece. So these four little dishes came out to a mere $4! They also have large plates, cups, flatware, bowls, and the like in the back. If you're ever in NYC, make sure to visit!

Like my pieces? Find similar ones and more at MyJewelryBox

xx

INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN' | FB FAN | LOOKBOOK

5 comments:

Daniella said...

Great post, I love these detailed photos of all your lovely jewellery :)

Take care,

Daniella xox

Unknown said...

You have some awesome jewelry!! LOVE the turquoise:)

Unknown said...

Your necklaces are amazing!

A.
FASHION IMPERATIVE
FI FB

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Gorgeous accessories. I need major accessory help. Never know what to wear.
Girlie Blog Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

Unknown said...

Really loving the jewellery :)