RVCA shirt // shorts thanks to HANMATTAN // LIZ CLAIBORNE bag // ASOS boots // F21 necklace // sunglasses thanks to Amy of VAGABOND YOUTH
pictures taken by HEATHER!
I wore this all black outfit for a casual shopping/walking day with Heather in SOHO. I added these blue-hued Lennon Sunnies from SHOPVAGABONDYOUTH paired with the red lips to provide some nice color to an otherwise monochromatic outfit.
We walked around the area, walking in and out of Isabel Marant, Stella McCartney, a Yayoi Kusama-bedecked Louis Vuitton, Miu Miu, Marni, and tons of other stores.
I only ended up walking away with sunglasses from H&M (pat on the back for not overspending)
ALSO....Yes, these boots will be oft posted since they are pretty much the perfect shoes for city-treading. With a slight heel for some support (flat shoes hurt me more than heels, haha), these boots go with everything.
I hope you enjoyed this post and look forward to my upcoming ones!
School starts tomorrow!
photos by the lovely HEATHER
RVCA tank // mom's vest // MAXMARA skirt // ASOS boots //
[ in chronological order ]
1. Last breakfast with my fashionisto EDDIE NILA and fashionista CRISTINA FAULCONER @ALTA COFFEE WAREHOUSE & RESTAURANT in Newport Beach
2. The eye of the college dorm packing storm: MY ROOM
3. My airport outfit of a ZARA blazer, AE striped tank, shorts c/o OASAP, and ASOS boots
4. My FLIGHT ESSENTIALS: September's ELLE, F. Scott Fitzgerald's collected short stories, Lays, OJ, and my Gucci aviators
5. Gorgeous SUNSET on the plane!
6. Upon reaching my dorm, this is the VIEW! So blessed and fortunate to have gotten this room.
7. Afterwards, I was finally able to meet my roommate Heather, whom I had blogged with on Claire's.
8. We both also visited the Met, where the SCHIAPARELLI AND PRADA exhibit was showing! ('twas fantastic, but no pictures were allowed, sadly)
9. I went up to the Observatory Deck at the EMPIRE STATE BUILDING with my parents yesterday night, and the 360 view was incredible.
10. Today's lunch of ton katsu Curry @ FOOD GALLERY 32 in New York
more pictures later :)
1. Bayou Blackened Chickin' @ THE VEGGIE GRILL in Irvine
2. Hilarious sticker via SABRE
3. A lovely package from the talented, amazing, UCLA-bound Amy of VAGABOND YOUTH
4. Dinner of JAPANESE CURRY
5. Avocado, poached eggs, and herbs on toast @ HAUTE CAKES CAFE in Newport Beach (I actually had the buttermilk blueberry haute cakes but both were fantastic)
6. Tiramisu @ MAGGIANO'S in South Coast Plaza
7. My kid sister wearing her new MOTO ANKLE BOOTS, adorable.
8. Some of my favorite looks from BALMAIN Resort '13
9. Pasta Our Way @ ROMAN CUCINA in Costa Mesa
10. The palm tree in front of my porch, I'm going to miss it so much!
By the way, a big apology for not posting. I've been busy with preparations, paperwork, and packing (ooh alliteration) for college. I will be attending the Fashion Institute of Technology this fall!